Monday, February 7, 2011

A Weekly Tradition

I'm sure we all have our weekly traditions that have almost become habitual. Yes, I am honest even to say that watching The Bachelor has become a weekly tradition that I actually look forward to. Around 7p.m. every Monday, I find myself scrambling to finish my homework; making sure that popcorn is at an easy reach and wine is cooling in the fridge; and my house is somewhat presentable for my friend who comes over to watch it with me. Pathetic, I know, but we all have guilty pleasures, right?

Does anyone else have a weekly tradition surrounding The Bachelor as I do? Please share...

- Real(ity) Love Critic

1 comment:

  1. I've never been able to get into The Bachelor enough to make it a tradition, but I do agree it's fun to make mini events on the nights your favorite shows are on. While I was at Brock my roommates and I would have themed dinners and make them before watching our favorite shows together.

    ReplyDelete